- Advisory in Income Tax
- Tax Planning, Tax Management Procedures and Development of Tax Strategies
- Advisory in International Taxation including Transfer Pricing and Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements
- Professional Tax Advisory
- Income tax compliance such as TDS, Advance tax and tax return filing and tax advisory for corporate clients.
- Representing before the Income Tax Department for completion of Scrutiny Assessments, Transfer Pricing and other related matters.
- Representing before the Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals), Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Dispute Resolution Panel
- Advice on Withholding tax in case of cross border transactions.
- Tax Advisory to high net worth Individuals and NRIs.
The Indian indirect tax area is a combination of many Acts at central and state level that includes Service Tax, Excise, Customs, VAT and Professional Tax etc. The integrated tax system in the form of Goods Service Tax (GST) is on the verge of being approved for implementation. SPCA team of professionals provides services in tax litigations, impact of the recent developments in tax policies and also assist in the statutory compliance matters ‘beginning to completion’.
The following are the services offered relating to indirect taxes.
- VAT Matters
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Advisory in Indirect Taxes - Service Tax, Customs Duties, Excise Duties, Other indirect tax matters
- Providing advice on Indirect tax laws relating to VAT/ Excise/ Customs. Also the current GST developments and impact of the same on the clients’ respective businesses
- Representing before the Indirect Tax Authorities – Assessing Officers; Commissioners ( Appeals); CESTAT